Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Sunday, November 2, 2014

JUST FOR YOU WITH JUST SCRAPS

Hi Everyone!
Here's a quick card today, that will help you clear off your work table. Maybe.
You can see how easily I created this card. I cut fishtails into strips of design paper. I stamped JUST FOR YOU onto scraps and die cut them.
Added some sponging along the edges and did faux stitching with a marker.
There you go- quick, easy, and fun!

Thanks for looking and enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. Love it, I have done similar, to use up those fab scraps. Some papers you just could use over and over but only have wee scraps of ;)

    ReplyDelete