Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Friday, October 3, 2014

THERE'S STILL TIME!



Hi Everyone!
Today is the last day of the terrific blog hop at Quietfire Creations.

We've had so much fun bringing you our various projects this week.






This fabulous prize package will be going out to one of you. If you haven't yet, you still have time to leave comments on each designers post.

They're all here for you!


Comments will be accepted until Sunday, October 5th, midnight.

Thank you for joining us on our hop this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment