Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Friday, July 4, 2014

37 YEARS AGO- SERIOUSLY?


Hi there everyone. This really is a blast from the past- 37 years next month. This was taken during a camping trip in August of 1977. We were at Nisconlith Lake, with a bunch of DH's family.So much fun!

I am joining several challenges with this page-







'In the Navy' challenge



Die cut, and buttons and/or bows



There you have it- four challenges and I had a lot of fun remembering way back when.
Please go have a look at the other challenge entries- even better, play along!

Thanks for stopping by- I appreciate it!









4 comments:

  1. Hello Holly! I love how you created this special card to commemorate a special time of your life! Beautiful use of flower dies! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia's View Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful Holly. Thanks for playing along with us at Die Cut Divas this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What memories that must bring back. WOW. Delightful.

    So glad you could join us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete