Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Friday, March 28, 2014

HAPPY EASTER BASKET

Hi and happy Friday!
I have an easy basket for you today. Do you remember making fortune tellers back in the day? I was always fascinated by how easily we could make something that moved the way this did. This basket is made using a 12x12 paper from Stampin' Up! with pattern on both sides. After folding the fortune teller, I unfolded it and punched the corners with a big floral punch. Folded up again, it's ready to fill with goodies. Had I made this with plainer paper, I would have embellished it too.
 
Using  Quietfire Design cutting files. I used my S.Cameo to cut the Happy Easter and mat, and the bunnies. The bunnies were attached at nose and tail around the wire stem of the note holder. The tails were flocked with pink flocking.
 
This basic idea could be used for many occasions, changing the motifs and words.
 
I am linking to~
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.ca/
 
 
 
Thanks for looking and enjoy your weekend!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. What a jolly basket for Easter. Thank you for sharing the simple & easy instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely Easter basket thanks for sharing with brown sugar this week Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Easter project, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sweet and cheery Easter basket!

    ReplyDelete