Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Wednesday, February 26, 2014

THINKING OF YOU CHALLENGE CARD

 
There's a new challenge at CARDMAKER MAGAZINE BLOG 
It's a great sketch and I had fun with it.
 
I use this Thinking of You stamp from QUIETFIRE DESIGN a lot! It has a smaller size as well, in the same set. I chose two designer papers from my stash, stamped on the lighter one, and used the darker one for the large mat. Two strips of grey were embossed, distress ink was applied to some of the edges, and the flower centers.
Once all the pieces were cut, inked and embossed, it was easy to put the card together.
 
I encourage you to try a challenge today. It's always fun to see what everyone comes up with.
 
Thanks for stopping by, and have a terrific day!
 

1 comment:

  1. Very elegant card, I love how you embossed the panels! :) Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete