Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Saturday, February 15, 2014

SHE'S A WINNER!


Hi Everyone!
THANK YOU all so much for your wonderful comments during the Quietfire Design Queen of Hearts blog hop. It was a great week, and I'm glad to know, you enjoyed it too.
 
The winner from my blog is-
 
Con, please email me -(address is on the sidebar, just below my pic), your snail mail, so Quietfire can send you your prize. Please email before midnight Sunday, February 16th, or I'll have to choose another winner.
Thank you for your great comment.
 
 
Be sure to go over to QUIETFIRE CREATIONS and vote on your favourite challenge entry.
 
Have a great weekend and thanks again for joining us for our Queen of Hearts Blog Hop!
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. :( finally win something and I missed it. Thanks for trying to reach me in time. I caught a cold and then had neck surgery. When I saw that I won it was a great feeling. I pray that the person enjoys this win. :) Con

    ReplyDelete