Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Wednesday, January 1, 2014

HAPPY 2014!

Hi Everyone. I hope you are enjoying a fabulous first day of the new year.
I have a post at Quietfire Creations today, with a super easy technique for you.
I encourage you to go have a look.
 
Thank you for stopping by!
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Holly! I saw this post on Quietfire's Facebook page. I thought it was lovely. It looks easy to make, too. Glad to read you & your son are on the mend.

    ReplyDelete