Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Sunday, January 5, 2014

FIRST CHALLENGES OF 2014



Look at the gorgeous colour choices at COLOUR Q 
Very 'old castle' looking to me.
 
Here is a great sketch from DECONSTRUCTING JEN 
 I think they'll work well together.
 
Especially, with this fabulous design from QUIETFIRE DESIGN 
I love this quote! It was all over Pinterest last year, and sometimes with very interesting spelling  :)
 
How about trying a challenge yourself? Great way to get the mojo going!
Click on the links below the images to see lots more.
 
Thanks for looking and I hope your 2014 year is off to a great creative start!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful card Holly! love the embossed gold piece and that lovely sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Holly! Happy 2014 and thanks for joining in the fun at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete