Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Thursday, September 12, 2013

CASE THIS SKETCH AND COLOUR Q CHALLENGE CARD

Hi! I took on two challenges today- I am getting so bold! 
This super simple card is basic stamping and matting onto the card base.
That's it.
Couldn't be easier.
The card uses a sentiment stamp from Quietfire Design and floral stamps from Stampin' Up!
 
I'm playing at Cas(e) This Sketch .....
 
...and Colour Q.

 
Hope you are enjoying this lovely extended summer we are having here in BC.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 

12 comments:

  1. I love your card - so simple and pretty and that sentiment is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stamping and wonderful use of the colors, Holly! Thanks for playing with us at the colourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those colours together, lovely card Holly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, love the way you've used the colors! So happy you could join us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those colors are Amazing! Simple but so pretty :) Thank you joining us at CTS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely collection of leaves and flowers you've used with these colours - beautiful! Thanks for playing along with the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is beautiful!
    Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great way to combine challenges! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete