Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Wednesday, September 4, 2013

A CARD & A QUESTION........

I decided enough work had gone on and it was time for play. With a few tools and toothpicks and glue- yes, old school- I was able to create this thank you card. Some of my supplies are still at the house, so I worked with what I have here at the new house. :)
I recently bought a Silhouette Cameo and was able to take it out of its box a couple days ago. I received the cut file from Suzanne at Quietfire Design, and got busy. Isn't the Thank You beautiful?
 
Here is my question.....
Have you been following the 9 Days of Christmas at Quietfire Creations?
If not, you are missing out, not only on great inspiration but chances at prizes too. Click on the link and go feast your eyes!
 
Did you notice, there is no stamping on this card?
You won't see that too often, at least, not from me  :)
 
Thanks for looking!
 
 

1 comment: