Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Monday, June 17, 2013

METEORS, GALAXIES, HARLEQUIN.....OH MY!

I love boxes in the mail, especially when they come from Quietfire Design.
Today, my new pretties included a harlequin background stamp (love it), a set each of Gelly Roll stardust pens, in meteor and galaxy colours, and a few more awesome things to be shared another day.
This quick card showcases the stamp and pens. This is only 5 of the 12 colours between the pen sets.
A couple glitter brads from Stampin' Up! and it's done.
FYI: the 'thanks' stamp is also available at Quietfire Design.
 
Have you checked out Quietfire Creations lately? Always something to see and I have a new card up today.  :)
 
Thanks for stopping by- I always appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment