Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Friday, March 8, 2013

TAKE TWO- PUZZLE PIECE RESIST

I had to give it another go....just had to.
I think the more contrast there is between the base card colour and die-cut colour, the better the result will be. However, this card has less contrast but I like the look.
I like the stamp sentiment and how it works with the woodgrain background stamp, that resembles bark. There's one more thing........
....and it's about  the ink. Distress inks. They blend so beautifully together. The leaves were sponged with a green colour, each different, and they were all edged with yellow. I like the look.
 
This technique has a lot of potential. Can you see a birthday card with balloon die-cuts and bright colours? Or pastels and pretty florals for Mom?
What's your take?
 
Thanks for stopping by!


 

1 comment: