Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Friday, February 8, 2013

FREEFORM BEADED BRACELETS

 
I discovered freeform beading before Christmas. The first bracelet I made, I liked enough to give as a gift to a very dear friend of mine, but I knew then I needed to make one for myself too.
 
 
Did I mention that freeform beading is highly addictive? Oh yes, it is!
 
 
So......along came three more.
 
 
So much texture.
 
 
That's enough- for now.
 
Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoyed seeing something a little different.
 
Please check back tomorrow- you'll be glad you did- I promise!

1 comment: