Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Friday, November 23, 2012

CHRISTMAS SHINE

My card today is subtle with some shine. I love this quote- the words are perfect, the calligraphy is beautiful. You can get it too at Quietfire Design.
After stamping, I die-cut around it, then sponged the edge with Distress ink. I die-cut white card stock so I could split that piece and mat behind the stamped piece. The snowflake was die-cut, assembled with foam tape between the layers and painted with Super Sparkle.
Distress ink was sponged all around the outside edge, then more Super Sparkle was dotted onto the center of the scrolls on the design paper.
Here's a little close-up so you can really see the shine.
 
Quietfire Design has a great sale on now- go see!
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. This lovely card reminds me of the twinkly snow on a frosty Winters eve, it makes me smile just thinking about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, beautiful Holly!! The close up of the snowflake is excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card great seeing you today

    ReplyDelete