Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Monday, November 12, 2012

A CARD & A PEEK

The snow has arrived. I like how it brightens up a grey day. Speaking of bright, this card full  of ornaments has bright splashes of colour and shine. After embossing, a lot of chalk was applied to deepen the colour. A layer of Crystal Effects was added to each ornament shape and a silver gel pen coloured in the hangers and edged the oval. The 'noel' stamp from Textured Holiday Words from Quietfire Design was stamped, punched out and attached with foam tape. A little bling and done!
 
Now, here's a little peek for you.
 
CLICK HERE to see the full project at Quietfire Creations.
 I hope you enjoy it and have a wonderful day!
 
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and bright Holly! Love the chalks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the things I love about the season in this beautiful card. I love color! Especially at this time of year. It's a very happy card!
    Susan in drizzly Chilliwack,BC

    ReplyDelete