Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Tuesday, September 25, 2012

CLEAN UP CARD

While cleaning up my work table, I came across a handful of cut off strips in various shades of blue. I stuck them down, butting them against eachother, then used a hexagon die to cut them out. I added a couple white pieces and after embossing, attached them all to the card front.
Fewer scraps to throw away and a fun card- win/win!
 
Have a fabulous day and thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment