Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Sunday, September 16, 2012

BUTTON & BOW

I had no idea that black picked up so much light. No flash was used- I try to never use it for cards- but enough light in the room reflected off the black.  The technique here is called Water Colour Whimsy and uses vellum.
You can see from the sample card that it's easy to do, just messy. I love messy! I want to try this on reagular white cardstock, maybe black too, and see how it looks. Is it the WC paint or the vellum that gives the luminosity? Stay tuned.........
 
Enjoy your day - it's a beauty!
Thank you for stopping by.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment