Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Friday, July 27, 2012

TANGLING TIME

I see now that I should have erased the lines left on the four ribbons from drawing the frame. Technically, an eraser is never to be seen when you zentangle but I find there are exceptions. This tangle is a case in point.

This tangle sampler is variations of one tangle pattern. I'd like to tell you that I thought up all the variations  myself but in reality, they are samples from lots of different zentangle artists. I just put them all in one place to make the sampler for myself. It's a great reference.

Today, I'm working on a reference book for my hand-made stamps. I realized I have a few and could use a reference book. I made a coverless book last night because I wanted to bind a bunch of papers left over from another project and practice coptic stitching. This morning, I realized it would be perfect for my stamp book.  Happy me. :)

Have a fantastic day and I hope something in it makes for a happy you.

No comments:

Post a Comment