Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Monday, March 19, 2012

TANGLED- TWO WAYS

The zentangling is still an almost daily practice for me. I did these while on vacation and they are different, but similar. They are different in that one is a planned design based on the large flower and bird, and the other is random tangling around a grouping of flowers. I like them both and I really enjoyed adding the die cut flowers and stamping before I tangled. A little something different.

Have you tried tangling yet? I'd love to show off your work. Share it with me and I'd be happy to post it here. In the meantime, may you all have a ridiculously amazing day!



2 comments:

  1. Love them both Holly...no I have not tried it, haven't doodled in years but I think that it makes beautiful and interesting cards so maybe I should start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cool!! Must try zentangles!! Must Try Zentangles!!!

    ReplyDelete