Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Wednesday, November 23, 2011

THE STAR

Please note that the Monday Muse Technique Tag session has been cancelled. Look for it again in January.

Before I finished this card, I showed it to my husband. I had been struggling with it, had no desire to abandon it and he knew it. He took a look and told me it needed a star. So, I went back to the table, put a rhinestone on the tree top and showed him again. "Not what I meant" he said. "It needs a star that radiates out." Eep! I don't think I have that. However, Come to Bethlehem stamp set has a star. Done!
This from the guy who claims to NOT be creative-seriously.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment