Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Friday, November 4, 2011

RICH & VIBRANT COLOUR Q

Wonderful colour choices again at Colour Q- don't know how they do it, but I love it!
 Here's my card.
It uses Faux Designer Paper Technique, a little punching and some ribbon.
These great weekly challenges get me going and I know I'll have at least one card to show you each week  :) That is Plan A anyway.

Haven't joined in the challenge yet? Did you know the website is packed with samples for all the colour challenges? With 109 challenges now, there must be a few that would appeal to you. Go here and see for yourself. Tons of inspiration!

Have an awesome weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! You did a great job with this week's colourQ! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Holly! Love what you did with the colors. Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete