Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Wednesday, November 30, 2011

COLOUR Q BABY!

This beautiful angel figurine inspired the colours for this weeks challenge. Gorgeous!
I wanted a little break from Christmas cards and created the card you see above. The card uses the stocking punch to make baby booties. I love that.
It was wonderful to take some time in the work room and make this card too.
I hope you get some creative time in today.
Maybe even take on the Colour Q challenge- you won't be sorry you did.

Have an amazing day!

3 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE...what a great idea to use the stocking punch for baby booties. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet baby card, Holly! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete