Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Thursday, October 6, 2011

LOVE THIS CHAIR

Isn't it cool? Fun colours too. I was not sure about three neutrals and two colours, but I managed to create a card that works.
I love the lattice die and if you cut the top note die crosswise on itself, you get a perfect frame for the lattice. If you decide to try this, be sure to leave the pieces in the lattice frame until you are ready to glue them into your main frame. It's so much easier to find the perfect fitting piece. They are all slightly different and look best if they are put into the correct space.

Off for a walk.
Thanks for stopping by.



4 comments:

  1. Such a unique design!! So pretty. Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Holly! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, this is really cool! What a bold graphic design---fits the challenge perfectly! Thanks for playing with the CQC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you framed the lattice die, VERY COOL!! :)

    ReplyDelete