Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Tuesday, October 11, 2011

AS YOU CAN SEE, IT'S NOT COLOUR Q #106

Warm and cool colours create great interest. Here's my card....
Looking at it now, I think I may have goofed a colour. Tangerine Tango looks more like Cajun Craze.
OOPS!
I just checked and yes, it's the wrong colour. However, I like this card so I will make a new one for the challenge.  :)

Have a great day and if you pick up the challenge at Colour Q, just pick up the right card stock.

1 comment:

  1. Even if you picked up the 'wrong' colour - this is still absolutely gorgeous!
    I love the birdcages stamped onto the background.
    What a great idea.
    -Tara

    ReplyDelete