Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Sunday, October 23, 2011

29....ALREADY!

Where does the time go? Our eldest son has turned 29. Makes us feel a little old.
He is a very creative, kind and fun-loving guy. Of course, we think he rocks.
We're about to spend a few days with him and his brother (who also rocks) and we couldn't be happier about it. Family time will cancel out any blog time so......
have a great week and I hope to have something for you on the weekend.

Thanks for visiting and also, I want to thank you for the great comments and emails about what you see here. I really appreciate it. And you.

No comments:

Post a Comment