Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Tuesday, September 20, 2011

TRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS

These two cards were the favourites from the weekend card camp. They are also the two using traditional red & green colours. I'll share the other two in days ahead.

Very little stamping on this one. The designer paper does the work.

Chalking and sponging carried the colour and kept it all subtle. In real life, it is a titch brighter.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope your day is fantabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment