Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Sunday, September 11, 2011

ALMOST 3-D

The doilies on this card illustrate perfectly how colour can show depth. Light colours look further away and dark colours look closest. The doilies appear to be laying over eachother with the darkest ones on top. This technique works well with any subject or image and is a fun way to make designer paper.

This can be done with the same colour too simply by stamping off and having lighter and darker shades.
Give it a try!





No comments:

Post a Comment