Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Friday, June 3, 2011

EMERGING COLOUR

I had some time today that I put to good use by getting my fingers all inky. Loved it! Emerging Colour can be a messy technique as there is lots of sponging with inks, between stamping and embossing. A blank white space becomes something that has depth and colour.
This technique is exploratory as well since you can stop at any time, ink more, emboss more, emboss the entire surface at the end or don't. I chose to emboss the whole piece when I was finished and it resembles a beautiful ceramic tile.
I wasn't able to get a photo showing the gloss but I'll keep trying.

 Enjoy this day- there is so much that is perfect about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment