Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Saturday, June 11, 2011

THE BLUES AND A PEACOCK FEATHER

Do you like the feather? In real life, it just shimmers and is so beautiful.
My friend Margo is the Queen of 3-D when papercrafting. She builds amazing cards and ATC's and we just love her work. She knows I love blue and bling so she knew I'd love this card too.

This is the last of the birthday cards I'll be sharing.  Thank you my friends Cindy, Yvonne, Jutta and Margo for allowing me to share on my blog. You ladies rock!

Have a great weekend everyone and thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment