Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Thursday, March 10, 2011

ONE BUMP TO THE LEFT

My previous post mentioned an error on the card and I appreciate your guesses. You didn't catch it, which once again proves that we are usually the only ones that see our mistakes. We can either fix it, or forget it and move on. I chose to fix this one but I will show the mistake.
Looking at the largest flower on the card, look at the scallops straight up at the top. One scallop has two threads, the other has four- they should each have three. So the thread should have gone over one bump to the left.
Not such a big deal but once I saw it, I couldn't 'un'see it, know what I mean?

I hope you have an incredible day!

No comments:

Post a Comment