Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Friday, January 21, 2011

SPIRELLI ANYONE?

And now for something a little different......
Spirelli, a fun name for a fun technique and doesn't it remind of Spirograph? Remember Spirograph?
Anyway, a bit of thread, crochet cotton or any fine cord can be used. I warn you, Spirelli can be addicting. You will not stop at just one, trust me on this.
THIS LINK  will take you to a website that has a PDF for you to save or print. I think it's very well done. There are lots of videos on youtube as well, just go to Google or youtube and search SPIRELLI.
Here's a look at my sample card- just a few of the possibilities.

I hope you try this.
Thanks for looking and have a super day!

1 comment: