Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Wednesday, November 24, 2010

ANOTHER ONE SHEET WONDER- OSW




A half sheet of white cardstock was enough to make my own design paper four these four cards. It began as a colour challenge and became OSW. Always a fun technique.
My Tags In A Tin runs tonight so you'll have a chnge from cards tomorrow :)

Have a warm and creative day!

1 comment:

  1. All great cards! I had fun making the top card in class. The gingerbread man stamp is so adorable. The whole stamp set is great.

    ReplyDelete