Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Tuesday, September 21, 2010

SALSA TIME BABY!

What's the best part about making salsa- besides eating it? Hmmmm...how about, spending a good part of the day with a friend (Hi Joan!)......being busy together.......havng the house filled with the wonderful aroma, for a couple days......seeing the results of your labours?
A perfect thing to do on a rainy day. It was plenty warm inside!
So pretty!  And yummy! Time well spent.


No comments:

Post a Comment