Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Tuesday, September 28, 2010

MORE WITH THE BRAYER



This last card was made with natural white cardstock which has a rough texture compared to whisper white. It created a different finish with the brayering. I like it.

This completes the samples from our brayer session. Thanks for looking!

Don't forget that I'll be giving away a 12x12 clip frame the end of September. Leave me a comment to be entered to win!

2 comments:

  1. All lovely cards. Is the first picture of two cards?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last card. Your designs are great!

    ReplyDelete