Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Monday, August 9, 2010

SIMPLE WITH A SPRITZ

Smooch Spritz is fun stuff and WOW is the colour ever intense. This card has Log Cabin sprayed on, very lightly, yet it covers well.
This is sort of another CASE as I loosely copied a card from a Stampin' Up! magazine. Casing works for me when I want to make a card, but I don't want to design it. Or I like it so much, I want one of my own. Am I the only one that has times like that? I'm pretty sure I'm not.
Hostess Club is tonight and we'll be doing a baby wipes and chalking technique. I'll show that tomorrow.

I appreciate your visit and hope you have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment