Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Monday, August 2, 2010

MORE 'OURS'

A few days ago, I brought this scrapbook page upstairs and put it on display on my mantle. My thoughts at the time were.."it's okay but..." and I hoped by leaving it alone I could see it again fresh and 'finish' it.
Enter my DH- he has a look and right off says "It needs something at the top. There's too much blank space".
This from the man who tells anyone who listens that he hasn't any creativity.
uh-huh...
Anyway, I totally agreed with him and just had to figure out what the 'something' was.


Better?
We think so. I love his input- it makes the scrapbook more 'ours'.

Hope you are having a terrific long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment