Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Sunday, August 29, 2010

FRIEND BIRD DAY

A wonderful friend of mine had a birthday and I brought out the toys to play and create a card for her. All but the cord is Stampin' Up! The cord is another colour from the Thrift Store find. The bird was punched from card stock that had been brayered a few colours of blue and green, then sprayed with Smooch spritz. The eye is from the pearls assortment- the tiniest one. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment