Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Monday, July 26, 2010

ITTY BITTY, TEENY WEENY

Itty bitty stamps-one flower is used here-itty bitty punches, a set of three.
They also have a set of itty bitty buttons that will match the punches and stanps. Too cute! The itty bitty flower attached to the sentiment has a small pearl in the center.
The basic pearls and basic rhinestones offered by Stampin' Up! are awesome and I can't say enough about the beautiful satin ribboin.
What girl doesn't want to play with pretty things?

Hope you get to. I know I will.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment