Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Monday, July 19, 2010

DISTRESSED in a good way!

Do you have supplies that you really like (or you probably wouldn't have bought them, right?) but they sit on the shelf, unused, unloved and creating guilt because they are unused and unloved? Yeah, me too. Case in point, my distress inks. I bought them, created technique tags for them and then, ignored them.
My good friend Kate, has these inks too so we decided to challenge ourselves to use them. We were meeting for coffee once a week but now, we visit eachother's home and create together. Our first play day was last week and this card came from that time.
Each week, I hope to show the results of our Distress Ink playtime.
Are you interested in the "how to"? Let me know!
Have a great day- play a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment