Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Thursday, June 10, 2010

THRIFT STORE FIND

I checked out the fabric section of my local Thrift Store last week and found a lovely chunk of the beautiful sunshine yellow knit. Even better, it was half price as they were having Customer Appreciation Day. We have a terrific thrift store in this town!
After a few minutes with the Big Shot and a few more with beads, I had these summery flowers.
I'm calling it a recycle project since the fabric had been previously owned.

No comments:

Post a Comment