Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Tuesday, June 22, 2010

NEW COLOURS


When I put up the card using Bold Brights for the colours, I said I would make it again using some new colours. And I did- this is it. Actually, the only new colour in it is the dark pink- Melon Mambo. The Pumpkin Pie and Certainly Celery are not new but the Wild Wasabi (darker green ink) is a returning colour. Suffice it to say, most of the Bold Brights are gone, new colours have been added and the colour families have been changed around. I am slowly getting used to the changes and I like them.
This card does not have the brightness of the other one but it has richness.
'Nuff said.



1 comment:

  1. I like both, but this cards colours seem more harmonious!

    ReplyDelete