Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Thursday, May 20, 2010

BIRTHDAY EASEL


Bling! I love glitter so I'm happy when I have a card to make that I can pour on the glitter. This was for my friend Jackie. She, Deana and I share May birthdays so we try to celebrate all together. We did and it was a lot of fun!


This is my friend Deana's card with a little bit of glitter.
I'll be creating cards for a Card Camp on Saturday, but in the interests of time, we won't be making easel cards. While I love them- they are very time consuming. I think I'll save it for a Club meeting or Technique Tuesday.

For the moment, the sun is shining- I hope you have a wonderful day
and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment