Welcome!

This is my place to share my creative bits and pieces. My art has no rules, no limits and absolutely no order. My projects change with my moods but for the last few years, my main focus has been paper art. Cards, collage, mixed media and as many techniques as I can get to. My inspiration comes from everywhere.

I hope you enjoy your visit.



Monday, May 24, 2010

BIRD SONG

Every morning I wake up to the sound of bird song. While it's lovely, do you know how early they start?! And there are times when it's bird squawk more than bird song. However, it means it's NOT winter and for that I am grateful.
This card is about burnishing- burnished ink around the stamping and burnishing the metal leaves. All very easy and a nice result.

Enjoy this day- get some play time if you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment